Located 30 miles from Dublin, Camp Clongowes provides a unique opportunity to combine sport and the English language in a multinational environment. Opened in 1814, Clongowes continues to thrive as a Jesuit boarding school. The campus combines the original castle buildings with extensive modern accommodation & catering facilities.
What facilities does Clongowes College have?
- Huge, state-of-the-art, newly built indoor Sports Hall
- Sports fields
- 9-hole golf course
- Swimming pool
- Tennis Courts
- Nearby 18 hole gold course and riding stable
Our Westport Centre is located in the wooded grounds of the lovely Westport Woods Hotel at the edge of Westport Town on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. We offer outstanding Hotel Standard facilities including en-suite accommodation and a 17m swimming pool. All activities are either on site or on nearby beaches and mountains.
What facilities does Camp Westport have?
- Exciting Activity Zone on site, including
- water sports,
- high ropes,
- archery range,
- team tasks,
- aeroball & more
- Swimming pool, games room, indoor play area
- Watersports lake whithin 5 minute walking distance from centre
- Croagh Patrick (ireland's Holy Mountain) climb (or part climb) included in programme
- Our own surfing site changing facilities available nearby