We pride ourselves on providing the best possible support to Party Leaders. We know all too well the stress that booking a trip can cause teachers, and we endeavour at every turn to make life easier for you. With this in mind, we set out to achieve twin aims during your trip - the well-being & enjoyment of your group ‘on tour’, and the wellbeing and enjoyment of the Party Leaders.
Safe & Easy Travel
We will, if you wish, organise your travel arrangements from your school by luxury coach or rail. Please enquire for further details. Our Westport Centre is just ten minutes from Westport Rail Station. Easy-to-follow Booking Procedure Just call the number below and we will be happy to guide you through the Booking Procedure. We don’t take just your Booking and then let you do the rest - we will help you right up to the day of departure, thus ensuring you are not left to do it all yourself. We provide you with the support material you will need, including a supply of Parent/Pupil Information Leaflets, which will answer many of the queries that parents
& pupils will have.
A Stress-free Experience for Party Leaders
Our hands-on support system includes:
- Comprehensive, easy-to-follow booking procedure
- Safe and accessible transfer options to our Centre (10-minute transfer from Westport Rail and Bus Station)
- We provide 24-hour supervision of your students
- Party Leaders are accommodated in separate hotel-standard accommodation at our Centre, and they also enjoy separate dining and relaxation facilities. These facilities are just close enough to your group to allow you observe, first-hand, the behaviour & progress of the group, but far enough away to permit you your own space to unwind and relax
- We invite Party Leaders to join us on Preview Visits before they book their trip - to give you the peace of mind you need before committing your students to the programmes
- We offer Free and Concessionary Places for Party Leaders and their families Teacher Facilities at our Westport Centre
The Westport Woods Hotel facilities are at your disposal during your visit, and we urge you to enjoy them:
- Hotel standard en-suite accommodation & dining
- Free and unrestricted use of Westport Woods Hotel Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, etc)
- Full use of Spa facilities – we issue Concessionary Vouchers on your arrival
- Unrestricted use of Westport Woods Hotel relaxation facilities throughout your stay, with tea/coffees on demand
- We can put together a separate Teacher Activity Programme for your visit, if required, including complimentary bike hire, etc
Your On-site Group Leader
From the moment you arrive on-site at our Westport Centre, you will be greeted by your Group Leader. In many cases, this will be the Centre Manager. This person will have the experience, maturity and focus to ensure you and your group have a memorable visit to the Centre. They will spare nothing in the effort to make it as enjoyable as possible for you, and will take full responsibility for your group’s welfare. They will liaise with you on a regular basis, and keep you informed on the progress of your group. Thus you are secure in the knowledge that you and your group will get every last benefit out of your stay with us.
Super Value for Money
Our Price Sheet provides an all-in price - it includes Full Board, Activity Programme,
Instruction, 24-hour Supervision, and Insurances. In short, everything is listed, there are no hidden extras. This makes it easier for you to communicate the cost to your students.
Free Places and Concessionary Rates for Family Members
We offer one free place for an accompanying teacher for every 15 paying students. To make the trip more enjoyable for teachers, we also offer additional free places, and generous concessionary discounts, for accompanying family members of the Party Organiser. Please contact us for more details on these offers.
Free Preview Visits
We run an annual Gala Teachers’ Preview Weekend at our Westport Centre, to which you will be invited if you are contemplating booking one of our programmes. You will be able to view our facilities & programmes. However, if you are unable to attend this Preview Weekend, we will be happy to arrange a free visit for you at another date throughout the year.